Read each question and only think about yourself when answering.
1. Are you a first time business owner?
2. Are you the sole income provider for your family?
3. Do you have any experience in operating a business?
4. Can you manage finances, but not the other aspects of a business?
5. Do you operate your personal and business finances out of the same account?
6. Can you manage many of the aspects of a business, but struggle with the finances?
7. Do you desire to start a business, but are afraid that you cannot manage the finances?
8. Do you and your spouse work in your business and only one of you manage the money?
9. Do you maintain a budget? If so, is your personal and business included in the same budget?
10. Does your spouse bring in an income, but your business income seems to always come up short?
11. Are you facing financial difficulties that have left you confronting some tough decisions concerning your future?
12. Do you desire to have better control of your personal and/or business finances with accountability measures in place?
13. Does your financial status seem to be getting worse with reflection over the past months and years, even with income increases?
14. Are you tired of living week to week in your personal life finances and/or operating in the red in your business and don't know how to get ahead?
If you answered 'yes' to any one of the questions 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 or 'no' to question 3 you need to consider joining this program.
THE PROGRAM CONSISTS OF FOUR (4) SESSIONS AS TITLED BELOW WITH DESCRIPTIONS AS LISTED ON A PRINTABLE BROCHURE.
Session #1 • Principles that will Produce Proactive Actions
Session #2 • Step #1 – Establishing Financial Accountability
Session #3 • Step #2 – Recognizing Uncontrolled Spending Habits
Session #4 • Step #3 – Education Leads to Financial Success